LEFF Design Build is an award-winning, employee-owned company that has been creating distinct, beautifully crafted homes in Sonoma County for 42 years. We are looking for a Senior Level Interior Designer to develop innovative design solutions and deliver an excellent customer experience through the LEFF Design Build Process.
- Develop and coordinate interior design concepts and functional requirements of a project from initial meeting through construction completion.
- Manage initial client meeting, scope specific site measuring, and project documentation.
- Create detailed design development documents and finish schedules.
- Manage and follow up on progress of work throughout all phases of design, construction, and final installations.
- Cultivate and maintain superior client, team, and vendor relationships.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Design, or related field and 6+ years’ experience
- Knowledge and experience working with local building code, ADA, zoning, and other applicable laws.
- Solid understanding and experience of project budgeting and scheduling to ensure milestones are being met and deliverables are on time and complete.
- Green building experience required.
- Rendering experience with Chief Architect or similar software.
Please send Cover Letter and Resume to: [email protected]
LEFF offers a competitive compensation program and benefits package including medical/dental/vision, paid holidays, PTO, 401K Plan, and an Employee Stock Option Plan.
LEFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law from discrimination.